Monday, September 01, 2008

How i met Midnight Jazz


In 2007, a very closed friend: Coffee Binder (btw, i lost him months ago, I dont know nothing about him) invited me to be part of a group of friends of him: Midnight Jazz, was a little club on the beach with nice music and dance balls, a paradise to avoid those big and giant clubs so crowed. I used to be there with my friend Wiley Arai, and dance a lot (what happen with you?)...
One day on september 2007, I was haging around on SL and a notice capped my attention: a guy, Quirky Torok said, I need a manager to Midnight Jazz... I thought, what a hell do a manager in here? and my curiosity was foward and IM him right away, and after a little chat, I was the new manager of Midnight Jazz... and i didnt knew which will be mi responsibilities or what... and my english that time was not too good, so i had serious troubles in my first meeting there: i remember was Quirky, Blue, Gregg, Mal and Mic, and they were taking decision about construction and opening day for Midnight Jazz, and they talking so fast so i didnt had time to translate properly.
Sadly I dont have pictures of that time, but i still remember the fire place where we sat. But since that day I am involved with this amazing club.

No comments: