Friday, January 09, 2009

NEW YEAR.. NEW LOCATION.... NEW PLANS


Hi Guys

Its the new year.. all ready!!! Firstly Happy new year to each and every one of you..

First the bad news.. we had to move Midnight Jazz to Odessa Prestigious.. We all loved the old MJ's on midnight hour and it has been a truly heart wrenching move.. however as Midnight Hour is a Homestead sim we can't have more than 20 people on the sim at any one time.. i realise this hardly happened but if we want MJ's to flourish we need more than 20 people on the sim at a time

Now the good news....With this in mind we have come up with an idea.. to keep Midnight Hours sim for the enjoyment of the guests.. We have decided to open Midnight Jazz Elite.. a new club for patrons of Midnight Jazz.. It will work this way.. for a small monthly fee we will allow limited guests to use Midnight Hour sim. We are in the process of designing additions to the sim to give you the very best experience in second life, and the most romantic venue. Remember we are restricted to 20 people on the sim. and we already use that sim as my personal home.

Keep watching for the latest news on this idea.

Q

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good choice of colors and theme! Great blog! It loaded slightly slow for me and maybe other readers. Check your blog speed at my blog below, as well as free internet speed test. All comments appreciated! Links too!
-------------------------
Internet Connection & Blog Speed Test
-------------------------

Anonymous said...

I can see my house from here

Agatha Klees said...

Yeah!! We have too many ideas and exciting new things for MJ... stay intune and don't miss it...
Carmen: yes, thats your home... the hole roof one... Mua ha ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

stop walking on the roof and you'll stop falling in the holes

Agatha Klees said...

naaaa... you adore when i fall on your "holes", naughty little evil... I still like you, even if you burn my country flag.
btw, i will create a free box for everyone on MJ with a tshirt from chile... :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't burn your country flag. I simply burned a boat that had your flag on it. Besides its all Q's fault

hmm whos this? said...

That's it... blame me... again.. jeeeze.. All i want is a quiet life. is that so much to ask for.

Anonymous said...

Well......Yes

Agatha Klees said...

you two owe me at least a little part of the island, where I can put my country flag on an altar... you two have to go there and sit, watch my flag for 2 hours, without blink. And after that I will think If you deserve my forgiveness